Sunday, November 30, 2008

Preface to The Spiritual Account of DPLS

I just returned from my meeting...it does feel good to receive the spiritual food for which I hunger. It was so encouraging; alas, it showed me that there is much more work to be done. Why have I allowed myself to get to this spot? What spot am I at? Was that last sentence grammatically correct? Why does my leg hurt? Alas, I digress. The Spiritual Account of DPLS is written following the pattern of Thomas Shepard's Spiritual Account. Alas, I must finish my Chinese work and a socio paper...so my spiritual recollections must come later. It wont be too late though.

The Spritual Accountof DPLS is an in-depth, possibly nonsensical recollection of my past, complete with all the religious turmoil that has tortured my soul many a night. It will show all that I am thinking, all that I know, all that I don't know and all that I hope. It will show me, on a level that no one else really knows. On a level that no one else will probably ever know. Only God and the Devil know this much - God knows it and and the Devil causes it.

No comments: